It is almost as if this region was designed for outdoor sports and it justifiable enjoys the reputation of being an insider tip for cyclists. The ranges of tours on offer extends from leisurely excursions on shaded trails, to a challenging summit trip. Over 800 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike routes criss-crossing PillerseeTal and the surrounding area. The region, with its holiday towns of Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob in Haus, Hochfilzen, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provides a suitable route for all ability levels!
Our special tip for all leisure riders - clever cycling using e-power! Electric bikes help you to conquer all those inclines with ease and cycle to the loveliest viewing points in Pillersee valley! Ask about the free "Movelo E-Bike map" - available in all tourist information offices!
benefits for mountain bikers and road riders:
- A versatile and variety-packed route network, covering over 800 kilometres
- 26 award-winning mountain bike tours (6 difficult, 15 moderate, 5 easy) at between 700 and 2100 metres altitude
- Three variety-packed cycling circuits (between 30 and 70 kilometres)
- Special offer for leisure riders and E-Bikers
- Sculpture cycle trail - Steinberg circuit
- Superb panorama routes, which provide fantastic views into the distance
- Well-stocked cycle hire stations and sports shops
- Map material for mountain bikers and 'Movelo E-Bikers' available
- Extensive leisure facilities, starting with the crystal- clear mountain lakes and swimming lakes, to the summer cable cars and Familienland leisure park